My next resolution is to do everything I do to the best and fullest extent. When I do schoolwork, I always make sure I get all my work done, but sometimes I don't do my work to the best quality it can be. Also, at basketball, sometimes I take drills off and jog instead of run. My room is usually messy and sometimes it takes a few days for me to clean it. I am going to put my full effort into everything I do to make sure I do not slack, and to make sure everything is done to the best it could potentially be.
Monday, January 4, 2010
New Year's Resolution
For the new year, I have made two resolutions that I am officially giving my all to follow through with. My first one is to eat better. With my busy schedule with juggling schoolwork and basketball, my day leaves me with little time to worry about what I eat. Because of this, I usually tend to retreat to my snack cabinet to grab a quick bite. I want to take my time to put my efforts into making sure I ask my mom to prepare something healthy for me, and to do my best to go out of my way to make sure I'm eating healthy snacks, and having healthy food for lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment